Office Management In-house Training
All courses available as one to one session online, at a discounted rate. Please contact us for more information.
The scope of an office manager's role is wide and office managers require a range of skills to manage and maintain the wide array of projects and administrative tasks that an office needs. This in-house training course for working and new office managers provides an overview of the responsibilities of an office manager and techniques for success in the role.
Participants of this course will develop their skills in communication, assertiveness, project management and people management to develop an overall understanding of an competence in office management. Essential topics will also be covered, including relationship management, staff management, time management and organisation systems.
Upon completion of the course, Participants will have an understanding of:
- The role and responsibilities of an office manager
- Team motivation
- Giving constructive feedback
- Prioritising workload and reducing stress
- Delegating effectively
- Using project management tools
- Working effectively with others
- Dealing with and managing change
- Controlling meetings assertively and constructively
- Problem and conflict solving.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Enquire for more information
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house training programme is suitable for professionals currently in or moving into an office management role. In providing essential skills for managing an office effectively and efficiently, this is an invaluable course for new office management staff.
Training Course Content
Within the frameworks of each team or organisation, this bespoke training course will cover the following modules:
- Defining the role and responsibilities of an office manager
- Getting the most from your role
- Time and workload management
- Managing small projects
- Assertive communication
- Handling problems effectively
- Interactive exercises and practise examples for honing skills.
Why choose Best Foot Forward Training
100% happy clients
100% quality trainers
Founded in 2010
Average rating 5
- Course fee for individual training: £585
- Course fee for in-house training: £1,735+VAT
Best Foot Forward Training - Personal Effectiveness, Communication, Management and PA/Administrator Courses.
Best Foot Forward Training Ltd specialise in personal development, management skills and business administration training and courses for individuals and organisations across all industry sectors. While founded quite recently in 2010 the trainers involved have a wealth of knowledge and experience....
Best Foot Forward provides bespoke learning solutions to suit your staﬀ and realise your objectives.
Best Foot Forward Training guarantees that you get a threefold return on investment. How? Top end performers in your team will continue to be committed, staff stay motivated and productive, increasing your bottom line.