2-day Open Course or In-house Training
This intensive two-day training course for current or aspiring office managers will explores the roles and responsibilities of the office manager and helps you improve your communication skills, assertiveness and people management skills.
The course covers key project management tools and techniques, staff management approaches, as well as organisational systems for managing performance in your organisation. The goal of the training programme is to make you familiar with wide range of responsibilities and prioritisation techniques and increase your confidence as an office manager. By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge to:
- Motivate your team and office coworkers to achieve team objectives
- Give constructive feedback to people in your team
- Prioritise workload and reduce stress
- Delegate effectively
- Apply project management tools
- Work effectively with others
- Dealing with and managing change in your organisation
- Coordinate meetings assertively and constructively
- Problem and conflict solving
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course has been designed for anyone in an office managerial position or about to move into one.
Training Course Content
This two-day training programme covers the following key team management and office administration skills:
- Defining the role and responsibilities of an office manager
- Getting the most from your role
- Time management and workload prioritisation
- Managing small projects
- Assertive communication
- Handling problems effectively
- Delegation skills
- Interactive exercises and practise examples for honing skills
In House Training
For groups of 3 or more participants, Best Foot Forward Training can offer a cost-effective in house training solution, and deliver it anywhere in the UK.
The price of this course is £1,595 +VAT*
*Additional fees may apply to organisations located outside London.
Best Foot Forward Training - Personal Effectiveness, Communication, Management and PA/Administrator Courses.
Best Foot Forward Training Ltd specialise in personal development, management skills and business administration training and courses for individuals and organisations across all industry sectors. While founded quite recently in 2010 the trainers involved have a wealth of knowledge and experience....
Find out more about this Office Manager Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Best Foot Forward provides bespoke learning solutions to suit your staﬀ and realise your objectives.
Best Foot Forward Training guarantees that you get a threefold return on investment. How? Top end performers in your team will continue to be committed, staff stay motivated and productive, increasing your bottom line.