Computerised Accounts Sage - Level 2 (Award)
To develop practical computerised accounts skills by performing routine and non-routine accounting tasks using industry standard software (Sage) and obtain a qualification.
Upcoming start dates
Online delivery option may be available - Please contact provider.
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone interested in working in a finance-related job, and who already has IT skills at level 1. This course is not suitable for complete IT beginners.
Training Course Content
- Computerised Accounts using Sage
- Post Customer, Supplier and Nominal Ledger transactions e.g. invoices, credit notes, payments including allocation, discounts
- Calculate and reconcile batch totals as required
- Produce a trial balance
- Produce Customer, Supplier and nominal Ledger reports
- Process returned and cancelled cheques
- Process transfers between bank accounts and cash accounts
- Process nominal journal entries
- Produce remittance advices
- Produce purchase and sales day book summaries
- Produce aged debtor and creditor analyses
At Birmingham Adult Education Service their aim is to make a difference. Offering courses such as English, Math, Health & Social Care and Art, BAES has a vision to become an outstanding provider of community learning and skills. Whether you're...