Tax Efficient Extraction for OMB Companies, their Directors & Employees
This interactive workshop tackles the issue of how to ensure that profits from owner managed businesses (OMBs) fall back into the hands of the owners as tax efficiently as possible – taking into account the future tax landscape.
This will review the options available to business owners in extracting profits and how to ensure maximum tax efficiency is gained within your business.
It will also review tax efficient remuneration for directors and employees and help attendees gain a clear understanding of their requirements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who should attend
This course is principally designed for accountants and tax advisers in practice who deal with OMBs.
Training Course Content
- Incorporation: is it the best option for your client?
- Extraction from corporates: the dividend vs bonus debate
- Close company issues, including family succession and alphabet shares
- Efficient use of pension contributions
- Tax efficient benefits and pay, including trivial benefits and salary sacrifice (Operas)
- Company cars, vans and fuel
- Tax-efficient childcare provision
- Termination payments
- Contractor companies and IR35
- Exit strategies and the IHT and CGT implications –how to maximise the reliefs