BPP Professional Education
BPP Professional Education - Accountancy, Tax, Financial Services, Law & Insolvency Courses
BPP Professional Education is one of the specialist examination-based and professional development training arm of the BPP Group, Europe's biggest professional education and publishing provider with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year.
BPP Professional Education aim to give individuals the qualifications and practical knowledge they need to move forward in their career with an extensive course portfolio offered via a range of flexible study options, including In Centre Face to Face, award winning Online Classroom Live, Online Classroom and Basics (distance learning). The range of study methods ensures that individuals are able to study in the way that is most convenient for them, meaning that they will acquire the key skills and certifications that will aim to enhance both their employability and career progression.
BPP Professional Education's range of examination preparation courses cover the following areas of expertise:
- Banking & Finance
- Administration and Company Secretarial
The training programmes prepare candidates to achieve a range qualifications that are accredited by respected professional bodies including the Chartered Institute of Taxation, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute and many others. These are offered at a number of different levels, to train people starting out on their careers, and to support them with continuing professional development once they are qualified. This is why thousands of accountants, tax practitioners, insolvency practitioners, actuaries and financial services professionals have gained their qualifications studying with BPP.
Practical Learning for Professionals
BPP Professional Education's courses are all developed and delivered by expert tutors & authors who are not only highly qualified in the professions they teach, but know and understand the practical needs of trainees who must study while working full time. These factors combined result in practical training with a professional focus that helps individuals achieve their goals.
BPP have been partnering with firms to deliver professional apprenticeships since 2008 and have been at the forefront of apprenticeship training ever since. BPP have been instrumental in the development and delivery of professional higher level and degree apprenticeships as well as championing the introduction of Standards into the apprenticeship market.
- Approximately 6000 apprentices have gone through a variety of BPP schemes and there are currently over 3000 apprentices on BPP programmes
- BPP's proposition is to embed professional qualifications at all levels and work collaboratively to ensure that corporate objectives are met
- Programmes range from Level 2 to Level 7, including:
- Degree apprenticeships
- Graduate level apprenticeship programmes
- Management development schemes
- BPP programmes are designed to allow for interconnectivity and progression, relevant to staff who are new to your organisation or to give existing staff the opportunity to transition from one programme or level to another