BSI, the British Standards Institution, is one of the world’s leading providers of training, certification, standards, regulatory approval, business improvement and management development for local and global audiences.
Our expert teams provide top quality training to organizations of all sizes and every type of industry - ranging from leading multinationals to small, innovative start-ups and from governments to charities.
From understanding how a standard can help your business, to implementing, monitoring and auditing your compliance to that standard, we can support you all the way.
99% of course delegates say they would recommend BSI. Here are some of their reasons for doing so:
- Experience and breadth of training: Unrivalled experience in standards-based management system and business improvement training.
- Brand association: Choosing BSI demonstrates that your organisation uses industry respected best practices where possible.
- Choice of course style: At BSI we can deliver training in a variety of ways
- Ease of booking: Speak to one of our customer team directly here
- Quality course material: Receive practical tools; templates and checklists throughout your learning as well as a certificate of achievement from a globally recognised training provider.
- Reputable venues: Special attention to location, facilities and service for your learning experience.
Open course venues
- South Manchester
All BSI Training's courses can also be run In House, and delivered on site at your workplace.
Online modules & distance learning certificates
BSI distance learning courses have a modular structure, which means they can be studied one step at a time.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this provider?
Average rating 4.9Based on 16 reviews
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!