All available course dates
MSP® Certification | 5 day course
Deliver programmes to successfully manage transition into business as usual, achieve measurable outcomes and realise strategic benefits, whilst protecting operational performance and effectiveness. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) covers the full MSP framework, with flexible and easily adapted guidance for all aspects of programme management across an organisation.
The Managing Successful Programmes Foundation and Practitioner level certification covers a robust framework and best practice guidance on delivering successful programmes. Using core programme management principles and governance themes, it demonstrates how to define and set up a programme with appropriate governance.
You will learn
- how to apply the transformational flow to any programme
- set up suitable mechanisms for effective progress monitoring
- co-ordinate work across different work-streams and assess performance
- to ensure successful delivery and business transformation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The MSP Foundation qualification is relevant for anyone wishing to understand the
fundamentals of MSP. It is particularly valuable for members of a programme office,
business change team members, project delivery team members.
The MSP Practitioner qualification is relevant for anyone wishing to apply MSP principles
to programmes of any size or complexity. It will be specifically appropriate for project
and programme managers, BCMs, SROs, experts and advisers working within a programme office, and other specialist or governance roles involved in supporting programmes following the MSP guidance.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
MSP Foundation level exam
- Multiple-choice format and closed book
- 60 minutes duration, 75 questions
- Pass mark 50%
- Takes place on afternoon of third day
You need to have achieved the Foundation level certification to go on to the Practitioner level.
MSP Practitioner level exam
- Multiple-choice format and open book
- 2.5 hours duration, 80 questions
- Pass mark 50%
- Takes place on afternoon of fifth day
In-company training means we can reference your current processes, specific terminology and project management frameworks, throughout the course.
This makes it easier for people to identify how best to apply the theory and concepts in the most effective and beneficial way. It also means your teams can work with ‘live’ project examples during course activities to develop useful outputs, making the programme even more relevant and effective.
Training Course Content
MSP has 3 core concepts:
- Principles are the common factors that lie behind programme success, and have been established from a wealth of lessons learned from programme experiences
- Governance themes define an organisation’s approach to programme management, giving the best chance for success by putting in place the right leadership, delivery team, organisation structures and controls
- Transformational flow through the lifecycle of a programme from inception to the delivery of the new capability, outcomes and benefits.
The cost of this in-company MSP certification course depends on your exact requirements.
Course fees include:
- course materials
- official manuals
- exam fees
- pre and post-course support
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
ChangeQuest are change management and transformation specialists, providing professional training and consultancy fine-tuned to the real-life issues facing each client. Offering training and consultancy in change management, project management and people skills, ChangeQuest can help you and your organisation learn and grow, to...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Find out more about this MSP certification course - simply fill out your details: