English Writing Skills (QLS Level 3)
Our English writing course is specifically designed for people who want to improve their written English, add value to their CV and develop their skills to use in the workplace. This course equips you with the skills to write accurately, concisely and fluently.
We all need to produce written documents and correspondence on a daily basis. If you would like to raise the standard of your written work, our online English writing skills course can help.
Many respected business, including Royal Mail, RaceLogic UK, and WW Surveyors use this course to train their writers. And numerous individuals testify that it is practical, effective and great value for money.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Proficient written English.
An accredited writing course for individuals and businesses
This course is ideal for:
- Beginners who need to develop and improve their written English.
- People who need to improve their writing in workplace.
- Staff training and development.
- Small businesses and freelancers.
- People who want to add value to their CV.
- Non-native English speakers who want to develop their written English.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ABC Awards and Certa Awards Certificate & CMP level 3 diploma.
Training Course Content
English writing skills course subjects:
- An introduction to English writing
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Expressing information accurately
- Avoiding jargon
- Writing for the web
- Writing effective emails
- Letters and correspondence
- Writing summaries
- Persuasive writing
- Writing reports
- Proofreading your work
You will also learn how to:
- Compose professional written correspondence, such as letters, emails and reports.
- Accurately summarise documents for a variety of purposes.
- Spot and correct errors in your work.
- Write focused, persuasive and user-friendly web content.
£494.50 or 4 monthly payments of £123.62. Prices include VAT.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
College of Media and Publishing
There are significant advantages by studying at a genuine online college that is fully accredited, quality endorsed and registered by the UK government. Whether you want to learn new skills at home or develop your career at work, our online...
Average rating 5Based on 11 reviews.
Find out more about this English Writing Skills (QLS Level 3) course - simply fill out your details: