Professional Business Development - QLS Level 4 Course
The Professional Business Development - QLS Level 4 Course is designed for students who wish to develop their specialist business skills and demonstrate general business principles in the role which they perform in an organisation.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
As this is a Level 4 course, we will expect applicants to have evidence of successful study or relevant experience at Level 3 or equivalent. A good level of literacy is also a requirement if the extended assignment work is to be completed successfully.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this course students will receive a QLS Level 4 Endorsed Certificate of Achievement.
The Objectives of the Course are to:
- Put into practice personal skills which underpin effective business performance.
- Practice and demonstrate leadership skills.
- Plan and implement a range of business development skills.
- Device, implement and monitor a customer service excellence programme.
- Develop working practices which comply with business, employment and consumer law.
Training Course Content
- Unit 1: Personal Skills
- Unit 2: Leadership Skills
- Unit 3: Business Development Skills
- Unit 4: Service
- Unit 5: Legal aspects of Business
Course delivery details
Course Format:Paper Based Materials (With Optional Online Course Notes)
1-2 Working Days (Courier Service)
You can start this course at any time, and you would be registered for a one-year period. You also have access to a personal tutor who can be contacted by email. Your tutor is available to assist with any queries and to mark your assignments for the Awarding Body.
As the course is self-study, you can complete it as quickly as you like. Support extensions are available if students do not complete the course within the one-year period.
- Pay in full today: £360.00
- 3 monthly payments: £120.00
- 6 monthly payments: £43.20
Distance Learning Centre - Self-study, online and distance learning courses
The Distance Learning Centre is one of the leading and longest established suppliers of distance learning courses, open learning, home study, and correspondence courses in the UK. Providing distance learning courses since 1994, the Distance Learning Centre has grown to...