ACCA Strategic Professional
If you want to be seen as a strategic, forward thinking professional accountant, with opportunities all over the world – then this is the qualification for you. Strategic Professional can open doors to the most sought after jobs, and you’ll become part of the largest network of professional accountants in the world.
Suitability - Who should attend?
To do ACCA Strategic professional you must have completed the previous two ACCA levels: Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills. Or you may have been awarded exemptions from Applied Knowledge and/or Applied Skills. You should check whether you’re eligible on the ACCA website and apply for any exemptions before you start studying.
Training Course Content
You will study two compulsory subjects:
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
And then choose two from these four optional subjects. We advise that you select the subjects with the most relevance to your chosen sector or career path:
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM – formerly P4)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM – formerly P5)
- Advanced Taxation UK (ATX – formerly P6)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA – formerly P7)
You will also have to do the Ethics and Professional Skills module which will give you the skills that employers tell us they need from ACCA students. Ideally you should sit this before doing any of the other exams. You may have already done this at the Applied Skills level, so you don’t need to do it again.
Course delivery details
What support will I get?
- You’re fully supported with access to expert tutors, 7 days a week responding via email within 4 working hours
- You’ll also be assigned a mentor to help and guide you through the order of subjects to study in and check that the level you’re starting at is right for you. You can also contact them wherever you need to throughout your course and get a response within 24 hours Monday to Friday
- Monthly Course Subscription: £55
- Quarterly Course Subscription: £150
- Yearly Course Subscription: £530
You can study AAT, ACCA, and CIMA with us, and as a subscriber you get access to all levels in the course. Content is always available and always up to date, no restrictions.
Need to go back and revise a certain area? No problem. We don’t cut off access and you pay the same fee throughout your studies. We won’t charge you any more for your next level, unlike some other training providers.
We’re always on hand when you need us. And always looking out for you. As a subscriber, you’ll get:
- Unlimited, expert academic support via email, 7 days a week. We promise 4-hour response times during working hours, to keep you on track
- Unlimited mentor support, 5 days a week (during working hours). Get answers to any general enquiries.
- The latest course content, powered by Kaplan, always available for as long as you subscribe
- Exclusive discounts on Osborne Books and Kaplan Publishing hard copy materials – 50% off the retail price
- Online study texts, revision kits, practice questions, and study programmes, all approved by accountancy experts
- Our famous Study Buddy for AAT courses – an outline of key course material that replaces the tutor in the classroom and guides you through each module
- Flat-rate fees throughout your AAT, ACCA or CIMA course – no price increases when you complete a level
- No financial tie-ins, no minimum terms, no catch
- No hidden fees when you stop your subscription
Well the world’s your oyster! When you’ve completed the ACCA Qualification there is a wide range of opportunities to work in senior financial roles anywhere in the world. So it all depends on the area in which you want to specialise. You may become a business analyst, or management accountant, or maybe tax is more your thing. Whatever it is, we’re sure you’re going to go far – with a salary to match!
We’re here to give people the freedom to learn, live life and feel great. For nearly 20 years, we’ve built a strong reputation for supporting learners to succeed with their AAT qualification through flexible distance learning courses. We’ve now widened...
Find out more about this ACCA Strategic Professional course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!