Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Digital and technology solutions professional (degree) - Level 6 - Apprenticeship StandardFind Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Digital and technology solutions professional (degree) - Level 6 - Apprenticeship Standard
Creating digital and technology solutions that enable businesses to develop new products and services and increase productivity.
Apprentices will achieve a BSc (Hons) in Digital and Technology Solutions. Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
What apprentices will learn
- analysing a business domain, highlighting issues and identifying opportunities for improvement
- analysing business and technical requirements and selecting appropriate technology solutions
- using data modelling techniques and standard database management systems
- carrying out risk assessments for IT systems and proposing a resolution to threats
- business organisation
- computer and network infrastructure
- other skills related to 1 of the following specialisms: software engineer, IT consultant, business analyst, cyber security analyst, data analyst, network engineer
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Provider: Find Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Apprenticeship Training from Registered Training Providers
If your company is looking for registered training providers to train your apprentices, findcourses is here to help. If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, or are receiving co-investment government funding to invest in your employee development through apprenticeships, then you...
Request information - obligation free
Please only fill out this form if you are a UK employer looking to find training for your apprentice/s. This training is not for individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.