Manufacturing Engineering: Nuclear Related Technology - Level 4 - Apprenticeship Training
This 12-month apprenticeship training is designed for apprentices working in Senior Technician roles within nuclear-related manufacturing engineering.
Apprentices will achieve the following qualifications:
- Extended Diploma in Engineering Manufacture (practical)
- NVQ Diploma in Engineering Manufacture (practical)
- NVQ Extended Diploma in Engineering Manufacture (practical)
- BTEC HNC Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering (theory-based)
- BTEC HNC Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (theory-based)
- Foundation Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering - Framework 550 (theory-based)
- Foundation Degree in Integrated Engineering (theory-based)
- Foundation Degree in Manufacturing Technology - Framework 550 (theory-based)
- Foundation Degree in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering - Framework 550 (theory-based)
- Foundation Degree in Mechanical Manufacture (theory-based)
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Provider: Find Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Apprenticeship Training from Registered Training Providers
If your company is looking for registered training providers to train your apprentices, findcourses is here to help. If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, or are receiving co-investment government funding to invest in your employee development through apprenticeships, then you...
Request information - obligation free
Please only fill out this form if you are a UK employer looking to find training for your apprentice/s. This training is not for individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!