Certificate in Financial ModelingFitch Learning
Certificate in Financial Modeling
This three-day certificate program consists of two courses; Fundamentals of Financial Modeling, and Best Practice Financial Modeling (Intermediate).
Suitability - Who should attend?
The program is designed for professionals who wish to raise their financial valuation skills to a superior level. Attendees should be able to use the basic facilities of Microsoft Excel and have basic accounting knowledge.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Design and construct useful and robust financial modeling applications
- Learn financial forecasting
- Use several of the support tools and techniques in spreadsheet programs
- Utilize sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Construct professional models
- Understand how to build integrated models with additional valuation or analysis
- Understanding the sensitivity of key drivers
- Significantly improve efficiency of using shortcuts
- Optimize the use of financial functions
Training Course Content
Please see here for course content / layout:
1995 GBP / 2395 USD
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and...
Find out more about this Certificate in Financial Modeling course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!