Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and on the ground locally.
Our people advise and build learning solutions to accelerate the achievements of the individual and the company, across the entire employee lifestyle.
Our courses cover a wide range of financial topics across 11 sectors, and can be taken in-person, or live online:
- Corporate Credit Analysis
- Bank Analysis
- Insurance Company Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Risk Management in Financial Institutions
- Structured Finance & Securitization
- Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Modeling & Excel
- Capital Markets & Investment
- Professional Skills
Fitch Learning offers customized, in-house training to meet your specific requirements. We work with our clients to define your needs and work in partnership with you to deliver truly blended, innovative solutions. Our extensive expertise and global teams mean that we can deliver across a range of industries and subject matter.
We would love to hear your thoughts.
If you have been on one of our courses please feel free to leave a review.
Types of Courses Offered
Our live online training takes place during scheduled class times, with frequent breaks, and is designed to give you the same levels of engagement and networking as you would receive in our classroom courses.
Our instructors are experienced professionals and will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry.
You will work through current, region specific case studies taken from real companies.
All of our courses are highly interactive - the discursive style of training helps you develop confidence in your future decisions and analysis.
We are a corporate member of CPD and all our courses are CPD recognized. Eight CPD points are rewarded per course day.
9 in 10 would recommend us to a colleague
Over 1,300 clients worldwide
Why choose Fitch Learning
- Trainers: All our trainers are experienced professionals who have worked in financial institutions. They use their experience to put the subject matter into context to help you fully understand it.
- Practical: Courses are designed with a large proportion of hands on practical-based activities so you can practice what you learn before applying it in the workplace.
- Interactive: All training courses are highly interactive and include up-to-date case studies relevant to your region, so you can apply what you are learning to your job role.
- Small groups: Courses are run with a maximum of 16 participants to ensure your learning experience is as interactive and personal as possible.
- Live online options: With many businesses now working from home, we have introduced virtual learning so we can continue to deliver high quality training to the financial community as we accommodate this new way of working.
"This was my first Fitch Learning course and I really enjoyed it. The trainer was very engaging and the use of case studies throughout was very helpful and interesting."
Alastair Pickett, Credit Officer, BNP Paribas
Awards & Accreditations
Average rating 4.9
The level the material was pitched at was excellent. The granularity was at the right level. Tracy is exceptionally knowledgeable in his subject matter.
Well structured, many study cases. Knowledgeable host.
The content was very well thought out and planned. The constant interaction also helped get us to think about scenarios and learn faster than by just hearing a lecture.