*With many businesses now working from home, we have introduced virtual learning so we can continue to deliver high quality training to the financial community as we accommodate this new way of working. Since 2003, Fitch Learning has been delivering virtual learning programs to clients and learners. Building on this extensive experience, we are now able to offer a range of public courses in a live online environment, whilst ensuring you will get the same value as you would in our classroom courses.
Level III CFA® Program exam prep with Fitch Learning
Fitch Learning have been training more than 3,000 candidates in the CFA® Program exam every year since 2000 and we understand what it takes to succeed in these tough exams.
With a range of flexible learning options, both online and offline, you can choose whether you join our expert instructors in one of our classrooms around the world or via live class webcasts as they build your knowledge across the entire curriculum and help you stay on track ahead of the big day.
All of our study packages also come with full access to Fitch Learning Cognition, the adaptive online study portal with all the resources you need to pass.
Gaining this CFA charter will show dedication to achieving the highest professional and ethical standards in the industry and will showcase your extensive knowledge of the investment profession.
The curriculum is divided into four major areas:
- Ethical and professional standards
- Tools and inputs for investment valuation and management
- Asset valuation
- Portfolio management
Suitability - Who should attend?
Before you can apply for the CFA® Program, you must fulfil the following criteria set out by CFA Institute:
Meet the entrance requirements:
- Have a bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
- or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration*
- or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
- or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.
- Be sure you understand the Professional Conduct Statement and Candidate Responsibility Statement.
- Be prepared to take the exams in English.
- Have a valid international travel passport (required for exam registration and admission to the test center). Read the ID policy.
The cost of out Level III exam prep courses are as follows:
- £2,600.00 - Online Learning + Classroom Program (incl. Mock & Review)
- £2,520.00 - Online Learning + 5-Day Intensive Program
- £2,965.00 - Online Learning + 5-Day Intensive Program & Review
- £1,195.00 - Online Package + Live Webcasts
- £995.00 - Online Package
- £445.00 - 2-Day Review Course
- £50.00 - Online or Classroom Mock Exam
Contact Fitch Learning for more information on how the courses are run.
*With many businesses now working from home, we have introduced virtual learning so we can continue to deliver high quality training to the financial community as we accommodate this new way of working. Since 2003, Fitch Learning has been delivering...
Average rating 4.5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Level III CFA® exam preparation course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!