PRINCE2 PractitionerFocus on Training
PRINCE2 is the leading "best practice" project management method, and can be tailored to suit different business environments and project size. Using PRINCE2 leads to more efficient and reliable delivery of project objectives.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Implement the PRINCE2 process model in a variety of environments
- Prepare the appropriate level of plans using Product Based Planning
- Undertake risk analysis and management in a project environment
- Apply Change Control and Configuration Management within a project
- Manage and control a project throughout its life-cycle
- Participate as an informed member of a project management team
Successful delegates will become Registered PRINCE2 Practitioners.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
- Seven PRINCE2 Principles
- Seven PRINCE2 Themes
- Seven PRINCE2 Processes
- Tailoring PRINCE2
- Guidance and practice
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this PRINCE2 Practitioner course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!