Making Creative Content For Your Brand
If you aren't creatively minded or feel stunted by the lack of tools available to you, then making creative content to market your business can be a right pain in the butt.
But, you guessed it... it doesn't have to be. There are loads of free tools and ways to get around the creative block and make your business stand out from others.
In this workshop, led by the brand & marketing manager of the leading agency, Sleeping Giant Media, we explore what content marketing really is and how to do it.
From content types that suit your business goals, to making sure you're leveraging the content in the right ways, all the way through to making the stuff yourself - you'll leave this training with hundreds of ideas.
Obviously, you want to drive some form of engagement, and working around daily algorithm updates can be a pain, so let us show you how to keep on top and stay unique.
We also offer all our course as tailored bespoke packages that can be hosted at clients offices across the UK.
Training Course Content
This half day workshop will see you explore the theory and practical elements of content marketing and making. Whilst with us in our purpose-built training centre in Folkestone, Kent, you will learn:
- How to define what your content themes are - linking them to USP and brand values.
- A Social Media Mantra, that gives you insight into how to tackle spammy behaviour with genuine content.
- Explore the role of creative content and the planning process behind it.
- Learn to produce top end creative content that showcases your products or services.
- Tools that can be used to generate content in a range of formats. Photography, GIFs, video and written copy.
- Live demos of apps and tools that you can use to produce quality unique content in no time.
Got any questions? Get in touch. Don't be afraid to put your creative hat on and join us to learn how to do it yourself.
Average rating 4.7
I found the training to be really informative, professionally delivered and very valuable. Thank you
A great company to train with
Thank you for showing us tools are so easily accessible. Relaxed and enjoyable morning