Diploma in Everyday BudgetingGlobal Edulink
Diploma in Everyday Budgeting
Are you having difficulties with budgeting? Do you want to take back control of your finances? Have you had effective education on how to make your money last?
It can be very challenging to budget your own money, which sometimes can lead to problems. We tend to overspend because we do not know how to handle our finances and it can be difficult to achieve financial stability. This is such a common problem, which is why Global Edulink have created this Diploma in Everyday Budgeting course, which will empower you to achieve financial stability and success.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who needs that little bit of extra help with their finances, whether you’re a small business owner, or you simply need help with your personal budgetary control. If you are interested in working in the finance industry, this course could contribute towards your financial education.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Everyday Budgeting.
Training Course Content
- Understand how to plan and implement a realistic budget
- Learn how to understand how much you are spending
- Understand the process of financial self-assessment
- Explore and understand how to stick to your budget
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Learning How to Budget
- Module 02: Learning to save
- Module 03: Understanding Where Your Money Goes
- Module 04: The Self: Assessment
- Module 05: Creating the Budget
- Module 06: Organising budget: tools and resources
- Module 07: Strategies for Sticking to Your Budget
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Finance Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,985)
Typical duties include:
- Process financial forms
- Perform calculations
- Oversee individual accounts
- Create, send, and chase invoices
- Review budgetary control
- Process financial spreadsheets
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Accounts Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,602)
- Financial Controller (average UK yearly salary: £46,614)
- Assistant Accountant (average UK yearly salary: £22,339)
- Account Executive (average UK yearly salary: £22,064)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Diploma in Everyday Budgeting course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!