Office Admin, Secretarial and PA TrainingGlobal Edulink
Office Admin, Secretarial & PA Training
If you are interested in gaining a position as a highly paidOffice Administrator, Secretary, or Personal Assistant, then this qualification from Global Edulink is the perfect opportunity. The course focuses on building practical knowledge, so that upon successful completion you are fully prepared for work. Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience, this course covers everything in a concise manner.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is the course suitable for?
- This course is suited to those hoping to obtain a career in, or who already work in, Office Administration, Secretarial or PA work.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will earn a Certificate in Office Admin, Secretarial & PA Training.
Training Course Content
1. Business Reports and Letter Writing
2. E-mails Writing Tips
3. Typing Speed Development
4. Tips for Speed Reading
5. Microsoft Word
6. Microsoft Excel
7. Microsoft PowerPoint
8. Microsoft Outlook
9. Microsoft Access
10. Diary Management
11. Handling Confidential Documents
12. Successful Meeting Minutes
13. Note Taking
14. Document Proofreading
15. Appointment Booking and Arranging Interviews
16. Delivering Postal Mail
18. Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills
19. Organising a Meeting
20. Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing
21. Event Planning
22. Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation
24. QuickBooks for Payroll Management
25. Invoicing/Petty Cash
26. Supervising and Monitoring the Office Works
27. Time Management
28. Motivating Employees
29. Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
30. Job functions and Description of Office Admin & Manager
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
On the successful completion of this course, you will be qualified to land a range of job positions in corporate industry. You can also use this course to enhance your eligibility and to demand for salary increments and job promotions from your oragnisation. Below given are few of the job positions this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum
- Office Administrator - £17,158 per year.
- Secretary - £19,460 per year.
- Executive Secretary or Administrative Assistant - £22,191 per year.
- Administrative Secretary - £18,794 per year
- Personal Assistant - £25,003 per year.
- Office Manager - £24,073 per year
- Administrative Officer - £19,041 per year
Common Career Paths For Secretary
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Office Admin, Secretarial and PA Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Corporate Training for Teams