PRINCE22017 Foundation Course
√ Why Prince2®?
- It is a globally recognised professional qualification.
- It increases your salary to over £32,000 per year.
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principals involved in effective project management.
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively
- It is a great asset for your CV
- It is the world’s most widely used project management method.
- It provides you with greater control of resources
- It will give you common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects.
- PRINCE2 certification valid across industries in worldwide.
- It provides you vital knowledge and insights into a process based approach to managing projects and tasks.
√ Who is it for?
- PRINCE2® Foundation Level course is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to progress to more senior roles.
- Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc.
- As soon as you have completed Foundation level, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2.
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level.
√ Method of Assessment:
- Exam, which can be sat online. Exam is not included in this package and you need to be booked separately.
- Exam structure for PRINCE2® Foundation;
- 1-hour multiple choice closed book exam.
- Must achieve 50% pass mark as a minimum (35 out of 70 questions).
- Results provided on the same day of exam.
NB: The exams can also be written from home using a proctor device or your webcam. Please contact us for further information on exams.
√ Career Path:
- Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
- In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
- PRINCE2® Foundation qualification will lead you to PRINCE2® Practitioner level.
√ How does our online training package work?
- The way the training is run will be online, and is a very simple process of:
- Get through the online training materials and exercises.
- Sit the practice papers/ mock exams.
- Get booked in for the Official Exam. We have a 98% first time pass rate. (NB: Exam, this can be sat online and exam is not included this package, you will need to be book it separately).
- It is simple procedure. It won’t take long at all and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need assistance. Enrol on this course today and take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this PRINCE2 2017 Foundation Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!