Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PRINCE2 Practitioner Course with ExamGlobal Edulink
Obtaining a PRINCE2 Qualification is highly recommended if you are considering project manager/project coordinator as a career or are already working in a project environment. PRINCE2 is an internationally recognised best practice project management methodology. Since its inception in 1989, it has been widely adopted and successfully implemented throughout both the public and private sectors in the UK and around the world.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
PRINCE2® Practitioner Level:
PRINCE2 Practitioner level course is;
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2 environment
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
You have to pass your PRINCE2 Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
OR having following one of qualification allows you to sit for Prince2 Practitioner exam;
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Training Course Content
The training received in the PRINCE2® Practitioner course will prepare you for the following exam modules:
Module breakdown for each course as is below;
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2® Overview and Concepts
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Components
- PRINCE2® Techniques
- PRINCE2® Case Study
- PRINCE2® Exam Technique
- PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Simulator
- PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Questions
- 2.5-hours (150 mins) open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only)
- 68 multiple choice questions
- Objective testing style
- Must achieve 55% pass mark or 38/68
- Exam included in course fee
NB:The PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner exam can be completed from home using a proctor device or your webcam. Free official exam Voucher can be requested/ booked when you are ready to take your Exam.Please contact us for further information on exams.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this PRINCE2 Practitioner Course with Exam course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.