Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit youClasses are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNP (Collaboration) 300-080 CTCOLLAB live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding. Key points Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months Ask questions during the live class Access to mock exams provided for 12 months Access to tutors provided for 12 months Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
Course OverviewThe Cisco CCNP Collaboration: CTCOLLAB online training course will prepare students with the necessary knowledge and skills for troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Cisco VCS-C, and Cisco Expressway series in a multisite voice and video network. This course will help students prepare for the CCNP Collaboration Certification. In some cases if you are working to attain your CCNP Voice certification you are able to apply completed CCNP Voice exams towards a CCNP Collaboration certification, but not all exams within the CCNP Voice track will be accepted. For complete information on the status of CCNP Voice exams within the CCNP Collaboration certification, visit the CCNP Collaboration Exam Migration Tool. Instructor: Ralph Smith Exam Number: 300-080 CTCOLLAB
- Module 1: Introduction to Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- Module 2: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Troubleshooting
- Module 3: Cisco VCS Control and VCS Expressway Troubleshooting
- Module 4: Call Setup Issues
- Module 5: ILS and GDPR Issues
- Module 6: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features
- Module 7: Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Issues
- Module 8: Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.Lab 1: Troubleshooting Endpoint Registration Lab 2: Troubleshooting Call Setup Lab 3: Troubleshooting Media Resources Lab 4: Troubleshooting Call Quality Lab 5: Troubleshooting Video Connecting
- Troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools and fixes at the integrated system or solution level
- Troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VCS Control and VCS Expressway
- Troubleshooting issues with Call Setup
- Troubleshooting issues with ILS
- Troubleshooting issues with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features
- Troubleshooting issues with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
- Troubleshooting issues with Voice Quality and Media Resources
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site and multi-site environment
- Field Engineers
- Help Desks
- Sales Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- System Administrators Channel Partners/Resellers
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Cisco CCNP (Collaboration) 300-080 CTCOLLAB – Live Online Class course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!