- Provided by an IASSC fully Accredited Training Organisation (ATO): Hudson
- Exam fee paid for/included to sit the official IASSC exam
- Official exam can be sat at home or in the office
- Upon successful completion of the final exam, you will receive a certification from the IASSC confirming you are fully Six Sigma Green Belt certified
- Course can be completed in 30-60 days
- 12 months access to course material
- Course created for Minitab
About this course
This certification course incorporates reality-based examples to explain concepts. It provides in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C (Define Measure Analyze Improve Control), six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
- Course notes
- Downloadable study textbooks that mirror the course notes
- Test questions
- Test questions resources
- Exercise files
- An IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt sample test paper
About the certification
Upon successful passing of the official IASSC exam, you will receive a Certificate, suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification. You will also receive the IASSC Marks/Logos and IASSC Marks/Logos Usage Policy which may be used on public profiles such as LinkedIn. You may use the designation ICGB (International Association for Six Sigma Certification Certified Six Sigma GreenBelt), and IASSC Certified Green Belt or any approved variation of the designation after your name in accordance with the IASSC Marks Usage Policy.
At the end of this Six Sigma Green Belt certification course, you will be able to:
- Become a key stakeholder in leading, and implementing lean six sigma projects in your organization
- Understand Six Sigma and DMAIC Methodology Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase]
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Identify the possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
- Define efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase Identify the voice of customers, their requirement & needs
- Understand their role in the success deployment
- Understand how to develop a strategy for Six Sigma approach
- Apply the DMAIC process to business issues
Suitability - Who should attend?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is most beneficial for organizations that encourage employees to take up Quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business/industry processes. This certification is most suited for:
- Quality and Process Managers
- System Managers
- Production Managers
- Production Supervisors
- Customer Service Managers
- Engineers and Executives who need to have a thorough understanding of Six Sigma to a Black Belt level.
People wanting a thorough understanding of Six Sigma thinking and techniques
- Consultants who want to incorporate Six Sigma Black Belt into their service offerings
- Professionals working in the support functions like Finance, Purchase, Sales, Marketing, Training, Recruitment, Operations, IT-Support, Travel, etc.
- As part of your job role, you may also require the application of Six Sigma in process/quality improvements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will become a certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
Training Course Content
What does this course cover?
Welcome and Instructions on Using this Course
Instructions on Using this Course
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: DEFINE PHASE
DEFINE – Course Structure
DEFINE – Introduction to Six Sigma
DEFINE – Steps and Tools
DEFINE – The Cost of Poor Quality
DEFINE – Six Sigma Metrics
DEFINE – Lean
DEFINE – Project Charter
DEFINE – Test Questions
DEFINE – Test Question Resources
DEFINE – Exercise File
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: MEASURE PHASE
MEASURE – Course Structure
MEASURE – Process Mapping Overview
MEASURE – Types of Process Map
MEASURE – Inputs to the Process
MEASURE – Cause and Effect Diagrams
MEASURE – X-Y Matrix
MEASURE – FMEA
MEASURE – Basic Statistics Part 1
MEASURE – Basic Statistics Part 2
MEASURE – Graphs
MEASURE – Measurement Systems Analysis Overview
MEASURE – Measurement Systems Analysis – Continuous Data
MEASURE – Measurement Systems Analysis – Attribute Data
MEASURE – Capability Analysis
MEASURE – Stability
MEASURE – Test Questions
MEASURE – Test Question Resources
MEASURE – Exercise File
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: ANALYSE PHASE
ANALYSE – Course Structure
ANALYSE – Overview
ANALYSE – Multi-vari analysis
ANALYSE – Hypothesis Testing
ANALYSE – Continuous Data – Comparing Two Samples
ANALYSE – Continuous Data – Comparing More than Two Samples
ANALYSE – Continuous Data – Testing a Sample Against a Standard
ANALYSE – Tests for Discrete Output Data
ANALYSE – Regression Analysis
ANALYSE – Multiple Regression
ANALYSE – Test Questions
ANALYSE – Test Question Resources
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: IMPROVE PHASE
IMPROVE – Course Structure and Overview
IMPROVE – Concept Generation
IMPROVE – Implementation
IMPROVE – Test Questions
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: CONTROL PHASE
CONTROL – Course Structure and Overview
CONTROL – Final Capability
CONTROL – Control Plans
CONTROL – Final Chapter
CONTROL – Test Questions
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Study Textbooks (DOWNLOADABLE)
Study Textbook – DEFINE
Study Textbook – MEASURE
Study Textbook – ANALYSE
Study Textbook – IMPROVE
Study Textbook – CONTROL
Pareto Example (to use, read instructions at start of course)
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: SAMPLE TEST PAPER
Sample Test Paper
Pay with a single payment, or spread the cost over 4 monthly installments.
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (exam included) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!