- 30 years' experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
- Course type: Specialist
- Course code: CXD310
- Duration: 5 Days
- Exam included: Not applicable
- Pre-course work included: Not applicable
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £203.80
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or 'Attend from Anywhere' (i.e. live online class)
- QA price: £3298.80 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £3095 inc VAT
- Saving: £203.80
- How to configure Workspace Environment Management to improve the end user environment and virtual resource consumption
- Understand Zones in XenApp and XenDesktop and how to account for user and desktop locations and optimal connection and registration
- How to build and manage App Layers to minimize image sprawl with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Understand and configure HDX channels and protocols for improved performance delivering multimedia and data over network connections
- Understand Provisioning Services architecture and install and configure Provisioning Services, vDisks, and Target Devices
- FMA Services
- SQL database connectivity and security
- Multi-zone VDA registration
- Zone preference
- Introduction to WEM
- Optimizing resource consumption on VDA hosts
- Managing the end-user experience with WEM
- Migrating existing settings and configurations to WEM
- User experience optimizations
- StoreFront branding
- Optimal Gateway routing and Zones
- Subscription Store
- HDX in the network
- Enlightened Data Protocol (EDT)
- Multimedia delivery and redirection
- Delivering Skype for Business with XenApp and XenDesktop
- App Layering Introduction
- Layering Architecture
- Creating Layers
- App Layering Maintenance
- Session Launchs
- Getting started with Provisioning Services
- Provisioning Services Architecture
- The PVS server role
- The Farm database
- The vDisk Store
- Introduction to vDisks
- Machine preparation
- Streaming vDisks
- Boot methods
- Introduction to target devices
- Data I/O
- Handling persistent and non-persistent data
- XenDesktop Setup Wizard
- Device Collections
- Published Apps and Desktops
- Using Provisioning Services with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Farm component redundancy
- Store redundancy
- Database redundancy
- Performing updates
- Auditing and support
- vDisk imaging
- Migrating vDisks images
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Advanced Administration course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!