- 30 years' experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
- Course type: Essentials
- Course code: CWDBWL
- Duration: 3 Days
- Exam included: Not applicable
- Pre-course work included: Not applicable
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £183
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or 'Attend from Anywhere' (i.e. live online class)
- QA price: £2478 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £2295 inc VAT
- Saving: £183
- Prior completion of Defining Cisco Wireless LAN
- Essentials course or equivalent work experience
- Basic networking skills
- RF/Wireless field experience (helpful)
- Successfully plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, monitor and maintain basic Cisco Wireless LAN solutions in a customer enterprise environment
- Configure autonomous, unified, and FlexConnect architectures
- Configure all base feature sets, including wireless security
- Administer the WLAN network
- Maintain and troubleshoot basic wireless networks
- Provide a very high level review as a refresh from the prerequisite course, Defining Cisco Wireless LAN Essentials
- Successful Wireless Deployments and Pre-deployment
- Cisco WLAN Professional Services
- Spectrum Expert
- PI Planning tools
- Easy Setup GUI Interface
- Basic Setup via CLI
- Access Point Modes
- Bridge Modes
- Non-Client serving Modes
- Initial controller Setup, and configure basic settings
- Modes of operation available for a unified access point
- Mechanisms by which an AP associates to a WLC
- User Interfaces to the System
- Radio Resource Management and CleanAir
- Administering WLANs and AP Groups
- Configuring Quality of Service
- IPv6 Support
- Identify and Configure the Wireless LAN
- Security Parameters
- General Administration
- Guest Access
- Benefits and Limitations of FlexConnect Architecture
- Operational Differences between
- FlexConnect and Unified Architectures
- Routine Maintenance
- Policy Configuration and Management
- Gathering Data
- Troubleshooting in a Cisco Unified Wireless Network
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!