- 30 years' experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management,
- Demand Management
- Course type: Performance
- Course code: ITILCPPO
- Duration: 5 Days
- Exam included: Yes. The exam fee is included in this course.
- Pre-course work/reading included: Yes
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £200.20
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or 'Attend from Anywhere' (i.e. live online class)
- QA price: £3445.20 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £3245 inc VAT
- Saving: £200.20
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require a practical understanding of the Planning, Protection and Optimisation processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organisation
- Operational staff involved in Capacity Management, Availability Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Information Security Management, Demand Management, and Risk Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
- ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation
- ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge.
- A copy of the candidates examination certificate
- Confirmed entry in the AXELOS Successful Candidate Register. You will need to provide the full SCR number (registration/candidate number located on your certificate).
Hudson - Leaders in Learning
Hudson provide high spec e-learning to the consumer and corporate market all over the world. The majority of our online training is accessible across most devices including laptop, desktop, tablet, and smart phones. Our courses are designed to fit around...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this ITIL(R) Capability Certificate in Planning, Protection and Optimisation course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!