Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Options Strategies and Risk Management
This course assumes a basic understanding of options. Workshops, exercises and simulated trading are used to explore pricing and option strategies. It investigates arbitrage relationships and options sensitivities are covered. Options strategies are reviewed and their merits considered depending on market view and degree of risk incurred.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Personnel from the energy market, trading companies and other individuals who wish to gain an understanding of energy options and their uses
- Risk management and financial departments of oil, gas and electricity companies
- Exploration, production, transportation and refining departments of energy companies
- Oil, gas and other energy producing, supply and distribution companies
- Major energy consuming businesses
- Trading companies, banks, brokers, government, regulators and associated organisations
Training Course Content
Options pricing and volatility
- Underlying market price
- Strike price
- Time to expiry
- Interest rates
- Expected returns
- Long call/put
- Short call/put
- Put/call parity
- Profit and loss profiles
- Ratio spreads and back spreads
- Delta neutral
Workshops and exercises
The cost of this course is £850 + VAT per participant.
Contact the provider for more information or to arrange this course in-house to suit you and your business.
Intercontinental Exchange - Open Courses in Commodities and Financial Markets
Intercontinental Exchange's diverse markets span futures and options on interest rates, commodities, indexes and FX, as well as equities and equity options. These markets are relied upon by international market participants, along with our post-trade infrastructure. ICE is uniquely positioned...