International Finance and Administration Qualifications Level 5The Chartered Governance Institute
ICSA's Level 5 International Finance and Administration qualifications provide the regulatory essentials of offshore trust and company administration. They will give you the opportunity to specialise in topics such as fund administration, financial reporting and governance and business management. Level 5 is set at the level of a second year undergraduate degree and forms part of a suite of qualifications in international finance that ICSA offers.
The Level 5 International Finance and Administration suite contains three qualifications to choose from:
- Level 5 Advanced Certificate in International Finance and Administration
- Level 5 Subsidiary Diploma in International Finance and Administration
- Level 5 Diploma in International Finance and Administration
There are four subjects available to study within each qualification:
- Trust and Company Administration (compulsory)
- Fund Administration (optional specialist)
- Business Management in Practice (optional specialist)
- Financial Reporting and Governance (optional specialist)
You can add optional specialist modules to your programme of study at any time to work towards a larger qualification.
Visit the website to read further about course structures, costs and more.
Why study with ICSA?
Every ICSA registered student gets the following study support:
- Access to past papers, suggested answers and other study materials via MyICSA, the secure area of our website especially for ICSA students and members.
- Access to module-specific webinars and recordings, presented by the examiner of the module.
- A comprehensive study skills e-book
- Free study support webinars in areas such as planning your study and exam techniques.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Chartered Governance Institute - Developing the skills of governance professionals
The Chartered Governance Institute (previously ICSA: The Governance Institute) is the professional body for governance. With 125 years’ experience, we work with regulators and policymakers to champion high standard of governance and provide qualification, training and guidance that build careers. ...
Find out more about this International Finance and Administration Qualifications Level 5 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses