Microsoft Excel Introduction
This intensive 1 day, hands-on Microsoft Excel Introduction course helps you gain comprehensive, practical understanding of Excel.
Excel can help you organise, calculate, analyse, revise, update, and present your data in ways that will help the decision making in your organisation. Of course, knowing exactly how to ask Excel the questions that you need answered, which questions you can even ask, and how to interpret the answers Excel gives is necessary before you can even begin to embark on the journey ahead. This course aims to provide you with the foundational Excel knowledge and skills necessary to begin that journey.
You will use Microsoft Office Excel to create spreadsheets and workbooks that you can use to store, manipulate, and share your data.
You can choose either our Classroom training at one of our venues, Your Site or Live, Instructor-led Virtual training from the comfort of your home.
Benefits of Studying Microsoft Excel with Infero Training:
- CPD Accredited Classroom training in Small Groups for Max Focus
- Only Microsoft Approved Courseware and Exercise Files are used
- Free Assessment of Skills prior to booking
- Certificate of Completion & Complementary 12 Months Post Course Support
- 15 Premier Locations, Latest Tech, Refreshments, OR We Come to You
- 100% Money Back Guarantee & Price Match Guarantee
- Bespoke Courses & Group Discounts from £89 per person
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for Classroom dates
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Enquire for Live Virtual Classroom dates
- Virtual Classroom
Enquire for Training at Your Company's site
- In Company
Suitability - Who should attend?
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
This course is designed for students who desire to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Office Excel worksheets.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course is one of a series of courses that addresses Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (Microsoft Business Certification) skill sets.
Upon successful completion of this Microsoft Excel Introduction course, students will be able to:
- Perform calculations.
- Modify a worksheet.
- Format a worksheet.
- Print workbook contents.
- Manage large workbooks.
Training Course Content
Microsoft Excel Introduction Course Content
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office Excel
- Topic A: Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Topic B: Use Excel Commands
- Topic C: Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Topic D: Enter Cell Data
- Topic E: Use Excel Help
Lesson 2: Performing Calculations
- Topic A: Create Worksheet Formulas
- Topic B: Insert Functions
- Topic C: Reuse Formulas
Lesson 3: Modifying a Worksheet
- Topic A: Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Topic B: Search for and Replace Data
- Topic C: Use Proofing and Research Tools
Lesson 4: Formatting a Worksheet
- Topic A: Modify Fonts
- Topic B: Add Borders and Colours to Worksheets
- Topic C: Apply Number Formats
- Topic D: Align Cell Contents
- Topic E: Apply Styles and Themes
- Topic F: Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Topic G: Create and Use Templates
Lesson 5: Printing Workbooks
- Topic A: Preview and Print a Workbook
- Topic B: Define the Page Layout
Lesson 6: Managing Workbooks
- Topic A: Manage Worksheets
- Topic B: Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Topic C: Manage Workbook Properties
Course delivery details
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Why choose Infero Training Ltd
97% Recommend Us from 4000 Corporate Clients
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training at 15 locations, Your Office or Live Virtual
Course fee: £198.00 + VAT
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Microsoft Excel VBA
Infero Training Ltd
We are UK's leader in delivering a diverse range of training courses in Microsoft Office, Personal development, and Management and Leadership. To expertly execute your training, we provide a complete package: free training assessment, certified trainers, wide choice of locations,...