Master of Laws (LLM) in Business Law / International Business Law by Distance Learning
This well established distance learning programme in Business Law has been designed for business executives and professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations. We are also delighted to now be offering the option to study for the International Business Law LLM.
This unique programme in Business Law or International Business Law will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating your business
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately
Suitability - Who should attend?
The programmes have been designed for business executives and professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and organisations. The courses are particularly suited to:
- Finance directors
- HR professionals
They are equally suited to owner managers who have the overall responsibility for the management and operation of their business.
Training Course Content
Business Law in the UK and the EU:
- Aspects of European Union Law
- Business Law Concepts
- Business Regulatory Regime
- The Law of Financial Transaction
- Civil Liberties in the Workplace
- Business Taxation
- Collective Labour Law
- European e-Commerce Law
- Corporate Insolvency Law
- Personal Insolvency Law
- Sale and Supply of Goods
- Negotiated Study
- Company Law
- Consumer Law
- EU Competition Law
- Individual Labour Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Law of Health & Safety
- Law of International Trade
- Private International Law
- Aspects of Discrimination in Business
- Public Procurement Law and Practice
- Postgraduate certificate - £3,500
- Postgraduate diploma - £6,300
- LLM - £8,700
- Accelerated LLM - £9,000
Professional Courses in Law, Energy, Security and Business Management
We are part of the Informa Connect division of Informa PLC, a FTSE 100 company with a network of Internationally respected brands that connect specialists through events, training, intelligence and scholarly publishing. Our purpose is to connect our customers to...
Find out more about this Master of Laws (LLM) in Business Law / International Business Law by Distance Learning course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!