Bookkeeping Distance Learning Course
This distance learning Bookkeeping&;course is designed in conjunction with the federal government and bookkeeping industry in order to develop the skills required to be a successful bookkeeper. Developed by professionals with years of experience, this course includes a range of topics which provide delegates with a solid foundation in Bookkeeping best practices. With entirely online delivery, participants benefit from the following:&;
- Study at your own pace, anytime and anywhere
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in months of in 3 years
- Gain access to an industry tutor
- Spare the commute and save time
Course length and study mode
This course is available in three levels of study. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Short Course&;-&;9&;weeks
- Certificate of Completion&;Level -&;14 weeks
- Executive Diploma Level -&;24&;weeks
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Bookkeeping Course is suitable for individuals looking forward to become successful bookkeepers.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course can be taken either as a short course or at a Certificate&;or Executive Diploma level. The certificate and Executive Diploma levels are described below:
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions at this level and represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Executive Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace. The qualification recognises the graduates capacity for initiative and judgment across a broad range of technical and management functions.&;
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants&;may enrol directly into the certificate or executive diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of the course participants&;will receive:
- A graduation certificate which officially recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications as a bookkeeping professional
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipBKeep
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
This Bookkeeping Programme offered by ICI consists of the following units:
- FNS1 Prepare financial statements
- FNS2 Maintain asset and inventory records
- FNS3 Develop and implement policies and practices relevant to bookkeeping activities
- FNS4 Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
- FNS5 Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
- FNS6 Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- FNS7 Communicate in the workplace
- FNS8 Use technology in the workplace
- FNS9 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- Bookkeeping I & II (Short Course Units)
Why choose International Career Institute
98% happy with tutorial support
91% would recommend to a friend
Free careers service
Course fee for:
- Certificate of Completion Level: £798
- Executive Diploma Level: £998
Career prospects for bookkeepers are plenty as they are a crucial component of any business. Graduates can&;pursue a career as a professional contract bookkeeper, or permanent paid bookkeeper, either working under the direction of a tax agent/public accountant, for a bookkeeping business or franchise, as a permanent paid bookkeeper (working for enterprise), or in their own bookkeeping business.
Bookkeepers are employed in a wide range of industries including finance, property, business services and ALL other areas of business and government.
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.