AAT Bookkeeping Course Overview
Are you looking to develop a career in Bookkeeping? As a successful Bookkeeper, you could earn on average more than £25,000 per year. (Source: National Career Service).
If you want to become a certified bookkeeper with AATQB (AAT Qualified Bookkeeper) status, then you must complete the AAT bookkeeping course successfully. This bookkeeping course is broken down into two levels,
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (AQ22)
- AAT Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping (AQ22)
Once you pass all 4 exams successfully, you can gain AATQB status giving you the leading edge to build a successful career in bookkeeping.
We would expect the AAT bookkeeping courses to take 6-12 months to complete for most students.
Our tutors are highly qualified with extensive knowledge of bookkeeping. Our Tutors helped thousands of students to achieve over 96% pass rate.
Online Live Learning
Live Interactive Online Classes by expert tutors are offered through our State of The Art Virtual Learning Campus for students throughout the UK. Therefore, Live online courses are best if you can commit a regular hours and can not commit to travel to our campus.
Why Osborne Training?
- We are well known for quality
- Our tutors are experts and with many years of industry experience
- 24/7 Access to our State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- High-quality study material
- Flexible payment option
- IT equipped classrooms for Classroom-based courses
- Expert Tutorial support from the tutor
- Student Discount Card from NUS*
- Exam Booking Service at our campus
- Cheaper Exam Fees for Osborne Training Students
- Access to Career Hub for 3 Months
- Complementary Excel and English for Business courses
Upcoming start dates
Suitability - Who should attend?
To enrol on Bookkeeping courses, we recommend that you have a basic GCSE qualification in English and Mathematics and a keen interest in Bookkeeping. We also recommend that students take the AAT’s Skill Check to measure their prior knowledge.
You should be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will be awarded a Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping and an Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping from the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) once you have passed all the exams.
Therefore, you will be eligible for Certified Bookkeeper Status. It gives you greater recognition and professional approval.
Jobs available for Bookkeeper
- Accounts senior
- Credit Controller
- Sales/Purchase Ledger Clerk
Training Course Content
The Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping covers the following areas:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Principles of Bookkeeping Controls
The Level 3 Diploma in Bookkeeping covers the following areas:
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements
- Tax Processes for Business
- Accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and recognised by Ofqual.
- Four course books, one for each unit and workbooks from Osborne Books
- Four computer-based tests can be taken at our Centre or an approved external examination centre.
- Additional study materials through VLC (Virtual Learning Campus), such as practice activities, crosswords, interactive tests etc.
- Flexible payment options available.
For further information and to get enrollment, please get in touch with a course advisor on 0203 608 7179, who knows inside out of bookkeeping industry to guide you through the enrollment process. Join Osborne Training to build a career as a successful Bookkeeper.
Average rating 4.7
I came to learn about them through one of my friends who had a good experience with them. Enroling into AAT bookkeeping online course was easy. Just a few clicks and i was assi...
This was my first time going for an online course, so was a bit skeptical. But the initial conversations with the staff regarding the course gave me some confidence. I received ...
When I was looking to build a career in Bookkeeping, I came across no of training provider. Out of them Osborne Training was outstandingly helpful in explaining various bookkeep...
Osborne Training - No 1 choice for official Online Learning and Distance Learning Courses
With a student community of more than 22,000 students Osborne Training is the first choice for training and career solution. Osborne Training provides training solutions to individuals as well as corporate partners such as Goldman Sachs, William Hill and many more. Osborne Training...