AAT Level 3 is an Advanced or Intermediate level of AAT qualification in accounting.
This course gives successful students the skills and knowledge to work competently in finance, accountancy, or bookkeeping role.
Moreover, the students also have the opportunity to progress their studies with AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting and acquire full membership of the AAT.
You can expect this qualification to take 6-12 months to complete for most students.
Our tutors are highly qualified with extensive knowledge of accountancy and Finance.
- Classroom Based
We offer evening, Weekend, and Daytime sessions for AAT Courses in London and Watford.
- Online Live
Live Interactive Online Classes for AAT Level 3 course are offered through our State of The Art Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
- AAT Distance Learning
Self-study at home at your own pace with Study Material and access to Online study Material through Virtual Learning Campus (VLC).
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Why Osborne Training?
- We are an AAT-approved training provider, well-known for quality
- Highly expert & experienced tutors
- 24/7 Access to our State of the Art Virtual Learning Campus
- High-quality study material
- Flexible payment option
- Your CV will stand out from the crowd
- State-of-the-art classrooms for Classroom-based courses
- Expert tutorial support from the tutor for Online Live and Distance Learning Courses
- Student Discount Card from NUS*
- Exam Booking Service
- Cheaper Exam Fees for Osborne Training Students
- Access to Career Hub for 3 Months
- Complementary Excel and English for Business courses
*Please note, NUS charges £24 for the issue of the card. It will allow you to get discounts in many places.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Once you finish the AAT qualification and pass all exams successfully, You will be awarded “AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting certificate” from Association of Accounting Technicians(AAT), once you have passed all the exams.
Training Course Content
The Level 3 Diploma in Accounting (AQ22) covers the following areas:
- Business Awareness
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements
- Management Accounting Techniques
- Tax Processes for Business
Why choose Osborne Training
30,000+ Student Community
4.9 Review Rating
96% Happy Students
Average rating 5
I would definitely recommend Osborne Training for AAT qualification due to outstanding Tutor support. The AAT qualification helped me to land an Assistant Accountant job which I...
Finished my AAT Level 2 training from Osborne. Very helpful tutors. Always ready to help you if you any queries any problems with full ease.
How to apply
Talk to a Course Advisor directly: Call at 0203 608 7179 to speak to Course Advisors who know the accounting industry inside-out and will be able to offer professional advices and answer any questions you may have.
Once you’ve achieved the AAT Qualifications in full, you’ll be able to:
- Apply for AAT professional membership and use the letters “MAAT” after your name
- Progress to chartered accountancy (gaining generous exemptions)
- Become your own boss with our members in practice (MIP) scheme
- Progress to university with AAT giving you UCAS points based on grading (Distinction = 56, Merit = 48, Pass = 32)
- Work overseas with our internationally recognised qualification
Osborne Training - No 1 choice for official Online Learning and Distance Learning Courses
With a student community of more than 22,000 students Osborne Training is the first choice for training and career solution. Osborne Training provides training solutions to individuals as well as corporate partners such as Goldman Sachs, William Hill and many more. Osborne Training...
Like many other students Pradeep was unsure about how to start a career in accounting. Then she decided to start the AAT qualification at Osborne Training.