Photography Distance Learning Course - Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma Levels
This distance learning Photography course is designed to equip you with the skills you need to be a successful photographer, launching a career in a highly creative and multi-faceted industry.
The distance learning programme has been developed with insights from industry-leading photographers and thus includes a range of insider tricks that will help you become a pro in a matter of months rather than years. These include skills related to picture building, lighting and composition, as well as more technical knowledge of how cameras work. In addition, you will be given a range of useful insights into how you can go about building an impactful portfolio and successfully promote yourself in the industry.
The flexible course can be completed at your own pace, but can generally completed in as little as 14 weeks at Certificate Level and as little as 31 weeks at Advanced Diploma Level.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Photography Course is suitable for people who with to learn more about photography and how to turn their passion for photography into a career.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course leads to the awarding of either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma depending on which level you enrol at, the course content and the type of assessment:
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognising your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a advertising specialist
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipPhotog
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Programme
Training Course Content
This course covers the following units:
- Introduction to Photography
- Shutter Speed
- Film Speed
- Golden Mean
- Directional lighting
- Creating Emphasis
- Black and White
- Still life
- Landscape and Meaning
- Creating a Visual Language
Portfolio and promotion
- Promoting Yourself as a Photographer
Why choose International Career Institute
98% happy with tutorial support
91% would recommend to a friend
Free careers service
The cost of this course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!