ACCA Applied Skills - OnDemand
This is the second of the ACCA Fundamentals modules, following on from ACCA Applied Knowledge. It consists of six mandatory units which are examined individually. To be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business you must successfully complete units CL-FM. By completing all six subjects in this module, you’ll gain the knowledge equivalent of a Bachelor's degree.Using our multi-award winning OnDemand study method, you'll get a structured study programme with tutor-led video guides. The course can be started whenever you're ready and you can work through the content at a pace that suits you, with tutor support when you need it.Kaplan offers 12 month interest-free payment plans to help you spread the cost of your course. If your employer is paying for the course, be sure to select 'Invoice my employer' at checkout.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
The ACCA Skills qualification consists of six subjects, which can be sat in any order. Students can sit up to four subjects in one exam sitting and a maximum of eight per year. You can overlap with Applied Knowledge as long as this level is being completed.
- Corporate and Business Law (LW or CL) - You’ll learn the general legal framework, as well as the specific legal areas that are relevant for business, so help you understand and identify the need to ask for specialist legal advice when necessary.
- Performance Management (PM) - You’ll develop knowledge to apply management accounting techniques to quantitive and qualitive information for planning, decision-making, performance evaluation and control.
- Taxation (TX-UK) - You’ll learn the knowledge and skills relating to the tax systems for individuals, single companies and groups of companies.
- Financial Reporting (FR) - You’ll learn the skills to apply accounting standards and the theoretical framework required to prepare financial statements of entities and how to analyse and interpret those financial statements.
- Audit and Assurance (AA) - You’ll understand the process of implementing the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
- Financial Management (FM) - You’ll develop the knowledge and skills necessary for a finance manager, in regards to investment, financing and dividend policy decisions.