Administrative Management for Personal Assistants - Level 1London Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Organisation as one of the fundamental functions of management.
- The functions, nature and scope of office activities.• How to use forms to assist in the fundamental functions of receiving, recording, arranging and giving information in the office.
- The management of the vast bulk of correspondence and other documents which are created, received and stored in any business office.
- How to control the large variety of stationery and other articles related to the day-to-day work of a modern office.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Personal assistants
- Administrative staff
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Benefits of good organisation
- Steps in organising
- Office manuals
- Authority and responsibility
- Administrative office management
- Information management
- Designing forms
- Form sets
- Continuous stationery
- Characteristics of a good filing system
- Selection of a suitable indexing system
- Records Retention
- Evaluating the records management programme
Office Stationery and Supplies
- Standardisation of office supplies
- Purchasing procedure
- Principles of storage applicable to supplies
- Control of consumption
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Administrative Management for Personal Assistants - Level 1 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!