Advanced Accrual-based IPSASLondon Business Training & Consulting
Advanced Accrual-based IPSAS
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Accrual-based IPSAS as well as the conceptual framework underlying these standards - currently a suite of 38 standards (however IPSAS 35– 37 will replace the existing IPSAS 6 - 8).
- A number of IPSAS that have been updated, and as a result we will see some changes in IPSAS over the coming few years.
- The IPSASB work-in-progress.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Accounting and financial specialists, professionals, practitioners and policy makers employed within national, state/provincial and local governments; government ministries, departments, programs, boards, commissions, and agencies; public sector social security funds, trusts, and statutory authorities; and International governmental organisations.
- Accounting and finance staff of public sector entities that intend to embrace IPSAS, and thereby upgrade the reporting, the accountability and the transparency of their organisations.
- Public administrators encountering important challenges in reducing the distance between accounting systems within countries as well as across borders, through a move towards harmonisation of accounting practices in the public sector.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Accrual-based IPSAS: Part 1
- The IPSASB conceptual framework and key accrual accounting concepts
- Financial statements
- Disclosure standards
- Long-term (non-current assets)
- Current assets
- Service concession arrangements: grantor
- Leases and leasing arrangements
Accrual-based IPSAS: Part 2
- Revenues and expenses
- Employee benefits, social benefits, and other liabilities
- Provisions and contingencies
- Budget reporting
- Financial instruments
- Consolidations and strategic investments
- Specific standards: accounting for agriculture and accounting in hyperinflation economies
- Recommended practice guidelines
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Advanced Accrual-based IPSAS course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!