Advanced Strategic Change ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Diagnosing change involves and requires systematic effort, and needs to gain acceptance enough to make implementation feasible.
- How to manage the process of changing an organisation
- The underlying ‘building blocks’ of successful change.
- Two practical ways of organising the application of change management in your organisation.
- Developing a more open process for managing change will create the conditions for learning.
- Organisational performance can be explained by looking at corporate culture.
- A new model for strategic change that seeks to develop the concept of change architecture into a practical model for change management.
- Market mechanisms have a role to play in creating more innovative and adaptable organisations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Those interested in organisational change and its management.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Monitoring performance, measuring effectiveness
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Techniques for assessment
- Understanding the ‘human’ dimensions of change
- The change equation
- Authenticity in diagnosis
Managing Major Changes
- Managerial skills for effective organisational change
- Coping with organisational change
- Coping with change
- The coping cycle
- Coping with the process of change
- Crafting change for the individual
- Providing information
- Give people time
- Involving people
- Cycles of change
- Learning and change
- Programmes of change
- Change architecture: blocks
A Strategy for Organisational Effectiveness
- Force field analysis
- The implementation exercise (checklists 1 and 2)
- The self-assessment exercise (checklist 3)
Learning from Change
- Managing change for management development
- The management of crisis and turnaround
Culture Models and Organisation Change
- What is organisation culture?
- Models of organisational culture
- Managing corporate politics
- Leadership andcorporate politics
- Coping with conflict
- Managing corporate politics
Strategic Convergence: A New Model for Organisation Change
- Ambition in change
- Components of change architecture
- Performance characteristics of change architecture
- Ensuring appropriate structure
- Change culture
- Change leadership
- Accelerator effect
- A framework for assessing capability to change
Strategies for Corporate Transformation
- ‘Market-induced’ change
- Learning as a transformational resource
- Strategy for corporate transformation
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Find out more about this Advanced Strategic Change Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
30 GBP-895 GBP
799 GBP-999 GBP
924 GBP-999 GBP
1,399 GBP-1,650 GBP