Advanced Strategic Human Resource ManagementLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The strategic nature of HR.
- The process of formulating and implementing organisational development strategy.
- The meaning and significance of human capital management (HCM).
- The approaches to the development of knowledge management strategies.
- The nature of performance management strategy.
- The meaning and importance of employee engagement.
- The strategic HRM approach to resourcing.
- The nature of strategic talent management.
- The meaning, aims and philosophy of strategic learning and development.
- What makes an effective reward strategy.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organisation interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
The Strategic Role of HR
- The strategic nature of HR
- The strategic business partner model
- The strategic role of HR directors
- The strategic role of heads of HR functions
Organisational Development Strategy
- Organisational development activities
- Formulating and implementing organisational development strategy
- Culture change
Human Capital Management (HCM) Strategy
- Aims of HCM
- The role of HCM strategy
- The link between HCM and business strategy
- Developing an HCM strategy
Knowledge Management Strategy
- The process of knowledge management
- Sources and types of knowledge
- Approaches to the development of knowledge management strategies
- Components of a knowledge management strategy
Performance Management Strategy
- The nature of a performance management system
- Performance management activities
- Implementation problems
- The nature of performance management strategy
Employee Engagement Strategy
- What is engagement?
- Why is engagement important?
- What are the factors that influence employee engagement?
- The nature and content of employee engagement strategy
- Integrating business and resourcing strategies
- The components of employee resourcing strategy
- Workforce planning
- Resourcing plans
- Retention strategy
Talent Management Strategy
- Strategic talent management
- What is talent?
- Talent management strategy
Learning and Development Strategy
- Elements of learning and development
- Strategy for creating a learning culture
- Organisational learning strategy
- Individual learning strategy
- Why have a reward strategy?
- Characteristics of reward strategy
- Guiding principles
- Developing reward strategy
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Find out more about this Advanced Strategic Human Resource Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!