Auditing and Assurance Services Training Workshop
This training workshop explains the role, responsibilities and work of internal auditing. It details the processes required to conduct an effective audit.
This training workshop also details the framework of standards for performing and promoting internal auditing.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training Workshop is suitable for:
- External auditors who need a deeper understanding of the internal function.
- Those who engage with the internal audit function and who require a deeper knowledge of it.
- Those new to internal auditing who need to understand how it works and benefits their organization in greater detail.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this training Workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the principles and elements of the internal audit function.
- Demonstrate how internal auditing works.
- Identify the standards under which internal audits are conducted.
Training Course Content
Key Principles of Auditing
- Assurance framework
- Types of audit
- Internal control
- The concept of independence
Conduct of an Audit
- Audit strategy and audit plan
- Reviewing and communicating results
- Audit Report
- The framework of International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- COSO frameworks
- INTOSAI – International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions
- Other standards
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Course Price: £2045.00 + VAT
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1 day to 11 weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live...