Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- What is meant by ‘corporate governance’.
- The theories and ‘drivers’ of corporate governance.
- International developments in corporate governance.
- The implications for CSR.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Managers of tomorrow who wish to develop modern business practices and find ways to act in a truly responsible way.
- Those who see business as being increasingly central to addressing global concerns and society’s expectations of going beyond wealth creation, against a backdrop of financial crises, climate change, political shifts, and population growth.
- Those who want their business to maximise profits whilst also being publicly accountable for its social and environmental record.
- Those who are concerned about the role of business in modern society.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
CSR and Governance
- Theories of corporate governance
- The ‘drivers’ of corporate governance reform
- International developments in corporate governance
- Commentary from a CSR perspective
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!