Financial Accounting Excellence
This course will:
- demonstrate how the cash flow statement shows the cash inflows and outflows of an organization.
- show you how to apply management principles to the financial resources of an organization.
By attending this course, you will understand the part played by accounting in creating and monitoring strategy.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Accountancy staff in pursuit of promotion.
- Accountancy staff who need to have a deeper understanding of accounting and how this can improve results.
- Anyone who wants to understand how the financial function relates to the general management of an organization.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the relevance of cash flow and how it is reported.
- Define the function of financial management.
- Show how organizations use accounting to create and monitor their strategies.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
Training Course Content
- Cash is king!
- Understanding the sources and uses of cash
- The difference between cash flow and profit
- Exercise – Prepare a Cash Flow Statement
- Types of financial management
- Analysing financial statements
- Reporting to shareholders
- Creative accounting – managing policies and procedures
- What is strategic accounting?
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Risk and Uncertainty
- decision-making about the future
The Changing Role of the Finance Function
- Improving people effectiveness
- Match finance roles to outcomes
- Monitoring finance function performance
- Summary and recap of key learning objectives
- Action Planning
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Course Price: £3415.00 + VAT
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consultancy service provider. LBTC offers 600 management training courses in sixteen (16) subject categories of durations ranging from 1 day to 11 weeks. This includes 90-minute interactive live...