Total Accounting Courses
It is a comprehensive practical accountancy training programme designed to build the bridge between knowledge and practical aspects of accounting and tax. With this programme various modules of tax and accounting are covered as well as Computerised based Accounting & Payroll. After completion of the modules you will have the chance to get hands on practical work experience which will open the door for lucrative Accounting, Tax & Payroll sector.
10-12 Weeks (Weekdays/weekend/Evening)
Accounting Work Experience
3 Months after the training
You can start anytime of the year. The training takes place once each week. Once you finish your training modules then you can start job placement.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Part Qualified, Freshly Qualified Accountancy Students
- Graduates with No or little Job Experience
- Students Currently Studying or intending to study Accountancy or want to refresh knowledge on tax and accounting
- People who are already working in the industry but want to gain further knowledge about tax and accounting
- Thinking of opening an accountancy/Tax/Payroll Practice
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What accounting jobs will I qualify for?
- Tax advisor
- Tax consultant
- Payroll Consultant
- Finance Officer
- Financial Accountant
In these roles, you could earn up to £42,000 per annum (source: reed Salary Checker, UK Only).
Benefits for Trainees
Completion of this training will open new doors to exciting careers, as well as extending current skills if you are currently employed
- Free Job Placement(optional)
- Start your own accountancy Practice
- Work in wide range of businesses
- Update your knowledge on tax and accountancy
- Improve your employability prospects
- A career path into tax and accountancy
- Ideal Continuing Professional Development course
- Gain a qualification to boost your CV
- Start your training soon without having to wait long for the new term to begin
- Free Tablet PC when pay in full upfront
- Gain Verifiable CPD Units
Training Course Content
Accounting Courses Contents
- Advanced Excel Bookkeeping
- VAT Training - Preparation and Submission
- Personal Tax Return Training
- Company Accounting and Tax Training
- Sage 50 Accounting Training
- Sage Payroll Training
- Accounting work experience (optional)
Once you finish the accountancy training you may find easier to get into the job sector.
Osborne Training - No 1 choice for official Online Learning and Distance Learning Courses
With a student community of more than 22,000 students Osborne Training is the first choice for training and career solution. Osborne Training provides training solutions to individuals as well as corporate partners such as Goldman Sachs, William Hill and many more. Osborne Training...
Find out more about this Accounting Courses | Total Accounting | CPD Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Like many other students Pradeep was unsure about how to start a career in accounting. Then she decided to start the AAT qualification at Osborne Training.