Financial Accounting, Reporting and AnalysisLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How financial information is prepared and presented.
- Why the accounting is done in this way.
- What the resulting information actually means for users.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Accounting and financial specialists.
- Those who wish to understand how to interpret the financial statements of business entities.
- Those who wish to learn the mechanics of preparing financial statements under IFRS.
- Individuals charged with the responsibility of providing financial information about a reporting entity that is useful to users in making decisions.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Financial reporting
- The difference between profit and cash flow
- Qualitative characteristics
- Financial accounting
- Limited companies’ financial statements
- Accruals principle
- Pulling everything together
Financial Reporting in Context
- The financial reporting system
- Corporate governance, sustainability and ethics
- Published financial statements of companies
- Techniques for the interpretation of financial statements
Statement of Profit or Loss Reporting Issues
- Reporting performance
- Revenue from contracts with customers
- Earnings per share
Statement of Financial Position Reporting Issues
- Property, plant and equipment, and impairment
- Intangible assets
- Financial instruments
- Employee benefits and share-based payments
Consolidated Financial Statements
- Associates, joint arrangements and statements of cash flow
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Financial Accounting, Reporting and Analysis course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!