Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Introduction to Database Processing
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise the key features and technologies deployed in database management and processing.
- Describe and define the major components of the relational database model.
- Appreciate the uses of database query to extract information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- The purpose of a database
- What is a database management system (DBMS)?
- Database applications to make databases more useful
- What is a NoSQL DBMS?
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Introduction to Database Processing course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.