Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Introduction to Strategic LeadershipLondon Business Training & Consulting
Introduction to Strategic Leadership
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the main elements of strategic leadership.
- Explain what makes a good leader.
- Show how leadership roles change over time.
- Outline how leaders influence and cope with power in organisations.
- Explain the five main areas of successful strategic leadership.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives involved in the development of strategic management.
- Those who wish to understand the basic concepts for identifying the future of their organisations with the new challenges and opportunities that may lead to substantial change.
- Those who wish to consider not only the rational approach to strategic decision making, but also the creative aspects of such decisions.
- Those who wish to grasp the major intended and emergent initiatives that can be taken, involving the utilisation of resources, to enhance the performance of their firms in their external environments.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- What is strategic leadership?
- What makes a successful leader?
- How leadership roles change over time
- How leaders cope with power
- Successful strategic leadership
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Find out more about this Introduction to Strategic Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.