Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership and FollowershipLondon Business Training & Consulting
Leadership and Followership
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Understand the evolution of the term ‘followership’.
- Be able to evaluate critically the idea and some of the associated themes, such as leader-member exchange theory.
- Be better placed to consider your own position when either leading or supporting in a group setting.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- Attributes of followers
- Leader-member exchange theory (LMX)
- Implications of LMX
- Attributes of followers and leaders
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. LBTC’s services are delivered by practising business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Leadership and Followership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.