Marketing Communications – Messages and Creativity
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The importance and characteristics of source credibility.
- Different ways messages can be constructed.
- Various ways in which advertising appeals can be presented.
- How informational and transformational motives can be used as tactical tools in a communications plan.
- The role of creativity and how the creative processes managed.
- How message framing, storytelling and user-generated content are used in marketing communications.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
- Those who wish to understand how brands create communications and engage audiences in brand conversations.
- Those employed by governmental, charitable, other not-for-profit and third-sector organisations who need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Those who wish to develop insights into the reasoning behind the marketing communications activities used by organisations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
Messages and Creativity
- Message source
- Structural elements in a message
- Message appeals
- Advertising tactics
- The creative process
- Message framing
- User-generated content (UGC)
- Sourcing content
Why choose London Business Training & Consulting
Management consultation service
Paperless service delivery model
Flexible open course schedule
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Find out more about this Marketing Communications - Messages and Creativity course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!