Operations PerformanceLondon Business Training & Consulting
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to judge the performance of operations.
- A broad approach to assessing operations performance at a societal level that uses the ‘triple bottom line’ to judge an operation’s social, environmental and economic impact.
- How operations performance can be judged in terms of how it affects an organisation’s ability to achieve its overall strategy.
- The more directly operational level aspects of performance – quality, speed, dependability, flexibility and cost.
- Three related aspects of performance that are fundamental to understanding operations strategy: how the relative importance of different aspects of performance changes over time; how performance objectives trade off against each other (do improvements in some aspects of performance necessarily mean a reduction in the performance of others?); and how exceptional performance levels can be reached by focusing on a limited set of objectives and exploiting the trade-offs between objectives.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief operations officers and chief executive officers
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Senior operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive understanding of the interaction between operational resources and market requirements.
- Those who wish to transform their companies’ prospects through the way they manage their operations resources strategically, turning their operations capabilities into a formidable asset.
- Those who wish to use operations strategy as a major source of competitive advantage in for-profit businesses or the route to achieving social welfare in not-for-profit enterprises.
- Those who appreciate operations strategy as central, ubiquitous and vital to any organisation’s sustained success.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Operations performance can make or break any organisation
- Judging operations performance at a societal level
- Judging operations performance at a strategic level
- Judging operations performance at an operational level
- The relative importance of performance objectives changes over time
- Trade-offs – are they inevitable?
- Targeting and operations focus
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Operations Performance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!