Personal Effectiveness for HRLondon Business Training & Consulting
Personal Effectiveness for HR
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the concept of self-development and the need to take some risks in seeking to improve your own personal effectiveness.
- Appreciate the main concepts behind a range of skill areas that underpin much of effective HR practice – communication, negotiating and assertiveness.
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence and empathy in working with people.
- Be willing to identify your existing strengths and development needs in these areas and plan to address the latter by proactively seeking out appropriate learning experiences.
- Be able to select and take appropriate actions to develop your skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from London Business Training & Consulting is issued on course completion.
Training Course Content
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading
- Emotional intelligence, empathy and resilience
- Continuous professional development
London Business Training & Consulting
London Business Training & Consulting (LBTC) is the UK’s premier business and management training and consulting service provider. We cater to both individual and organisational clients from all over the world. Our vision is to meet the business and management...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Personal Effectiveness for HR course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!